If your family is one that doesn’t like to be tied down by a dining reservation or wants to have the freedom of eating while on the go then the Quick Service dining plan is for you.
The Disney Quick Service Dining Plan offers a convenient and affordable way to enjoy snacks and quick service meals at over 50 select restaurants throughout Walt Disney World Resort. Quick service restaurants offer a wide variety of food from soups, sandwiches, and salads to pastas, fish, chicken and meat entrees. At Quick-service locations, Guests order food and beverages at a counter or register. Advanced Dining Reservations are not available at Quick-Service locations – just stop by and enjoy.
Quick Service Dining Plan Details
Includes Per Person, Per Night: This plan includes counter service (e.g. fast food) meals and snacks at most quick service dining locations in the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Two quick service meals (One entree and one nonalcoholic beverage OR one complete combo meal)
- Two snacks
- One Resort refillable drink mug per person, per package
You’re welcome to use the meals and snacks in any order and at any time. For example, if you book a 4-night Magic Your Way Vacation Package with Quick Service Dining Plan, you’ll have 8 meals and 8 snacks per person. You’re free to use 4 of those meals on the first day, 2 of the snacks on the second day, 0 meals on the third day, etc. Disney doesn’t care when you use ‘em!
For 2017, $48.19 per night per adult (ages 10 and up), $20.88 per night for children (ages 3-9). This cost is added to the regular cost of a Magic Your Way Vacation Package.
- Everyone staying in your hotel room must be booked on the same package.
- Kids under the age of 3 are free, and may share a meal with an adult. If your 2-yr-old wants his own meal, one can be purchased from the menu separately.
- Kids ages 3-9 must order from a children’s menu where available.
- For cancellations made 1 day or less prior to check-in, the full price of the package is non-refundable.
To see more information about the Quick Service Dining Plan, along with an FAQ, click this link:
If you would like to add the quick service dining plan to your package or book a Walt Disney World package contact us and we will be happy to help you with your magical Disney vacation.