The Disney Dining Plan offers a convenient and affordable way to enjoy snacks and meals throughout the Walt Disney World Resort, including many located in the Disney Springs area.
That means lots of great dining opportunities for you and your family.
This dining plan gives you the most flexibility by allowing you to enjoy the ease and convenience of the quick-service locations as well as experience some of Disney finer dining and character dining locations.
Standard Dining Plan
Again, you must purchase the standard dining plan as an add-on to a Magic Your Way Vacation Package at Walt Disney World. This means you’ll be staying at a Disney owned-and-operated resort, and will have purchased at least a one-day ticket for everyone staying in your room.
Includes: Each person on the meal plan will receive credits for the following, per day
- One table service meal including, entrée, dessert, OR full buffet, plus non-alcoholic beverage
- One quick service meal, including entrée, plus non-alcoholic beverage, OR combo meal plus non-alcoholic beverage
- Two snacks from a wide variety of options
- One Resort refillable drink mug per person, per package
$69.35 per night ages 10 and up
$4.95 per night age 3 to 9
This cost is added to the regular cost of a Magic Your Way Vacation Package.
Other Details to Note:
- A table service meal may be used for one Character Dining Experience (except Cinderella’s Royal Table, which will require 2 table service meals).
- Two table service meals may be exchanged for one of the following: one Signature Dining Experience, including appetizer (guests 3-9 ONLY), entrée, dessert, plus non-alcoholic beverage. One Disney Dinner Show (Category 2 or 3 seating at either show, or Category 1 seating at the 9:30 pm Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue). One room service meal, including appetizer (lunch & dinner, guests 3-9 ONLY), entrée, dessert (lunch and dinner), plus non-alcoholic beverage. One Pizza Delivery – 1 pizza, 2 single-serving, non-alcoholic beverages, 2 desserts
- For cancellations made 1 day or less prior to check-in, the full price of the package is non-refundable
For full details and an FAQ on the Disney Dining Plan, click the link below:
If you would like to add the basic dining plan to your package or book a Walt Disney World package contact us and we will be happy to help you with your magical Disney vacation.