This special event will be held on September: 1, 9, 12, 14, 16, 19, 21, 23, 26, 28 and October: 2, 3, 5, 9, 10, 13, 16, 17, 19, 21, 23, 24, 26, 28, 30, 31 — separate event tickets can be purchased in advance. The tone of the party is “not-so-scary,” which means children of all ages can enjoy it.
Trick-or-Treat Fun for Everyone
Dress up in your favorite costume to collect candy throughout Magic Kingdom park. You’ll soon discover all the boo-tiful ways that the spirits of the season have transformed the park into a happy haunted hallows! Many favorite Disney Characters are dressed in Halloween costumes, too. So come celebrate and scare up a good time!
You will receive a Trick or Treat Bag to be used at the candy stations found throughout the Magic Kingdom. Some cast members will give more than others, but there’s no limit to how many times you can go back to the same location for more.
- Adventureland: Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room, Pirates of the Caribbean queue
- Liberty Square: Liberty Square Riverboat
- Fantasyland: Peter Pan’s Flight queue, Pinocchio Village Haus, Storybook Circus, near Pete’s Silly Sideshow
- Tomorrowland: Tomorrowland Speedway, Space Mountain, Stitch’s Great Escape!
Trick or Treat Trails
- Frontierland : Near Splash Mountain queue
- Tomorrowland: Enter near Space Mountain and exit at Storybook Circus
Options for guests with food allergies are available upon request at City Hall on Main Street, U.S.A.
Disney Villains Dance Mix and Mingle!
Some of your favorite baddies from Disney films rock you with this thrilling opening number in front of a ghostly Cinderella Castle. When the number is over, the villains veer into the crowds for meet and greets.
Venture into Frontierland where you might even meet a barbershop quartet of dead cowboys who sing songs in the style of the Dapper Dans. They like “axing” Guests questions and answering with puns as part of their “dead pan” humor.
Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade
The grandmaster of this bone-rattling parade has truly lost his head! A hair-raising ride by the Headless Horseman himself begins the festivities, followed by a collection of frightful floats featuring Disney Characters in Halloween costumes. Get ready for the grave diggers! The Haunted Mansion stars in this delightful parade. It’s really not so scary—just fiendish fun!
The Ghost Host from the Haunted Mansion invites you to “drop in” as Disney Villains tear up the night with fireworks and wicked remixes of their theme songs. Cruella de Vil, Jafar and Oogie Boogie are just some of the scoundrels who croon their spooky tunes. Feel a chill as creepy colors crawl over Cinderella Castle. The finale casts a spell you will never forget!
- Advance Purchase: Adult: $62.00 + tax, Child: $57.00 + tax
October 2, 3, 5, 9, 13, 16, 19, 21, 23, 26, 28, 2014
- Advance Purchase: Adult: $67.00 + tax, Child: $62.00 + tax
October 10, 17, 24, 30, 2014
- Advance Purchase: Adult: $71.00 + tax, Child: $66.00 + tax
October 31, 2013
- Advance Purchase: Adult: $77.00 + tax, Child: $72.00 + tax
Tickets can be ordered by calling We Travelers Three at 614-458-8617 or through your We Travelers Three as part of your package/room reservation.