If your family likes to take their time at meals and enjoys a more structured meal time then the Deluxe Dining Plan may be for you. This plan is great if you want more table-service dining experiences. By offer 3 meals and 2 snacks per day you can essentially use all 3 meals at Table-Service dining locations every day of your vacation. This allows you to make all of your dining reservations in advance and also allows you the opportunity to experience some of Disney World’s finer dining options as well as more character dining experiences.
Deluxe Dining Plan
Again, you must purchase the standard dining plan as an add-on to a Magic Your Way Vacation Package at Walt Disney World. This means you’ll be staying at a Disney owned-and-operated resort, and will have purchased at least a one-day ticket for everyone staying in your room.
Includes: Each member of your party receives the following, per night:
- Three table service or quick service meals:
- table service includes entrée, appetizer and dessert, OR full buffet, plus non-alcoholic beverage
- quick service includes entrée, dessert, plus non-alcoholic beverage, OR combo meal plus plus non-alcoholic beverage OR combo meal plus dessert and non-alcoholic beverage
- Two snacks from a wide variety of options
- One resort refillable mug per person, per package
Value and Regular Season
$99.97 per night ages 10 and up; $26.84 per night ages 3 to 9
$102.27 per night ages 10 and up; $28.91 per night ages 3 to 9
Peak season dates are February 14 – 23, March 8 – April 6, May 31 – August 3, and December 13 – 31, 2013.
Other Details to Note:
- A table service meal may be used for one Character Dining Experience (except Cinderella’s Royal Table, which will require 2 table service meals).
- Two table service meals may be exchanged for one of the following:
- one Signature Dining Experience, including entrée, dessert plus non-alcoholic beverage
- one Disney Dinner Show (Category 2 or 3 seating at either show, or Category 1 seating at the 9:30 pm Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue)
- one room service meal, including entrée, dessert, plus non-alcoholic beverage
- one Pizza Delivery – 1 pizza, 2 non-alcoholic beverages, 2 desserts
For a full brochure and FAQ about the Deluxe Dining Plan, click the link below:
If you would like to add the deluxe dining plan to your package or book a Walt Disney World package contact us and we will be happy to help you with your magical Disney vacation.